Sue Bangon Emanivong
Title: Business Owner of Tsunami Collaboration
Inductee Year: 2019-2020
Class Year: 1999
Biography of time at GVHS and/or Activities involved at GVHS
Freshman 1995 to Senior year 1999
CSF lifetime member
Leadership VP of Freshman Class
Graduated with Honors
Voted Most Talkative Senior 1999
Other Accomplishments Outside of GVHS
1. Been on front cover of a magazine called Success From Home
2. Received Therapeutic Health Technician Diploma
3. Graduated from Leadership Merced
4. Recipient of the 20 under 40 Award
5. Business Owner Tsunami Collaboration: Community Event Organizer, Organization that creates events that bring the community together.
6. Also supporting other organizations through numerous volunteering opportunities.
For Example: Red Nose Day with Merced County United Way, Merced Feast with Merced Main Street Association, Concerts in the Park, Thursday Nights in Downtown Merced, Support Greater Merced Chamber of Commerce with Burgers and Brews, Vinos and Tapas, Lobsterfest, and Golf Tournament.
7. Created a backpack giveaway “Kids Day” to the underserved communities.
8. Brought back the Lao New Year in 2017 after not celebrating it for over 30 years. Bringing awareness to the Lao Culture
9. Community Activist
10. The best accomplishment is being a Mom.
Favorite memories of GVHS
Receiving an award from Mrs. Diele my Senior Year that had a compass on it since I was losing my way to get to class.