FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agriculture education. To accomplish this mission, FFA:
- Develops competent and assertive agriculture leadership
- Increases awareness of the global and technological importance of agriculture and its contribution to our well-being.
- Strengthens the confidence of agriculture students in themselves and their work.
- Promotes the intelligent choice and establishment of an agricultural career
- Encourages achievement in supervised agricultural experience programs
- Encourages wise management of economic, environmental and human resources of the community
- Develops interpersonal skills in teamwork, communications, human relations and social interaction.
- Builds character and promotes citizenship, volunteerism and patriotism.
- Promotes cooperation and cooperative attitudes among all people.
- Promotes healthy lifestyles.
- Encourages excellence in scholarship.
- Agriculture Shop Skills
- Small Engines & Power Equipment
- Advanced Engines & Power Equipment
- Welding I/II
- Agriculture Biology
- Veterinary Science
- Animal Anatomy and Physiology
- Art and History of Floral Design
- Environmental Horticulture
- Agriculture Earth Science
- Agriculture Leadership and Technology
- Agriculture Communications
- Internships in Agriculture I/II
- Agribusiness Management
- Agriculture Government
- Agriculture Economics
For specific course descriptions, visit the course catalog.