Career Pathways & CTE
Career Technical Education (CTE) is a program of study that involves a multi-year sequence of courses that integrates core academic knowledge with technical and occupational knowledge to provide students with a pathway to post-secondary education and careers.
Under the CTE model, jobs and careers are organized into broad categories called Industry Sectors. Within each sector are more narrowly defined subcategories called Career Pathways. Learn more about our Industry Sectors and Career Pathways below.
Industry Sectors Offered at GVHS
- Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Arts, Media, & Entertainment
- Building & Construction Trades
- Business & Finance
- Education & Child Development
- Engineering & Architecture
- Health Science & Medical Technology
- Hospitality, Tourism, & Recreation
- Information & Communication Technology