Admission Prices and Passes (From the CCC Constitution)
The table below shows the admission prices for all sports in the CCC. Column (1) admission prices will apply to varsity/sophomore football games and all conference meets. Column (2) admission prices will apply to all other sports:
|High school student without student ID card||$6.00||$5.00|
|Unattended elementary or middle school student||$6.00||$5.00|
|Student with student ID card||$5.00||$4.00|
|Elementary or middle school student with parent||$5.00||$4.00|
|Senior Citizen (60 or older||$5.00||$4.00|
- Rival Game events may increase the gate prices 1 dollar for column 1. Rival Game is for Varsity Football only with intra-city rival: BC vs AHS, MHS vs GV, Pitman vs THS.
- Individual school passes are good only at the school of issue and only for their own home games.
- CCC passes will be honored at all CCC athletic contests.
- CIF passes will be honored at all contests.
GV Sports Passes (Individual School Passes)
- GV Students with an ASB Card are admitted to all home regular season games free.
- Sports Passes are available for purchase at the Student Body Office, Bookkeeper, or from the ticket seller at the gate. These are valid for home regular season games.
a. Fall Sports Pass = $40
b. Winter Sports Pass = $40