Chromebooks have been provided for GVHS students as instructional tools that support teaching and learning.
- Students must return a signed Responsible Use Policy to the library before receiving a Chromebook.
- Students are issued Chromebooks at the beginning of the school year.
- Chromebooks are turned in at the end of the school year unless the student is attending summer school.
- Students will be issued the same Chromebook they had the previous year.
- Students are responsible for taking good care of their Chromebooks.
- Damage, theft, or other Chromebook issues should be reported to the library immediately.
- Chromebook insurance is available.
- Only apps and extensions from the Chrome Store should be downloaded to Chromebooks.
We highly encourage all students to purchase Chromebook insurance.