Effective July 1st, 2019, California school immunization regulations will change. These regulations will now require a second dose of varicella for all new admissions. Students will not be allowed to attend school in August without it. Please submit immunization records to the School nurse. For any questions, please call 209-325-1854.
School Health Office
School nurses are the primary health care providers within the educational environment. We promote each student’s optimal health status, physical and mental, to achieve their fullest potential as a learner and a person.
What do school nurses provide that no one else in the school district can?
- Assess health needs
- Teach and promote health practices
- Provide counseling, primary health care, emergency care, crisis management, and referrals
- Provide communicable disease control
- Access to community resources
- Perform mandated health screenings
- Perform special health care procedures; administration of medications, catheterization and tube feedings
Our office is open Monday-Friday from 7:30am- 4pm. Please contact us if you have any questions: