Skip to main content

Transcript Requests/Registrar


  • Merced Union High School District uses Parchment for transcript requests.

    • Available for students currently enrolled and Alumni
    • Send transcripts electronically or by mail
    • Send transcripts to colleges, employers or individuals
    • Track and store transcript orders

    During the registration process, you will be asked for:

    • Enrollment status
    • Birth date
    • Student ID number
    • Email address

    Sign up and Request a Transcript

    Order as many transcripts as you need at no cost while you are an active student. Beginning the month of August following your graduation, you are considered a Golden Valley Alumni and transcripts are no longer free.

  • Enrollment

    New students are encouraged to call ahead for an appointment. Please be prepared to provide proof of address and any previous school information you may have. In order to expedite the process, you may wish to print out and complete the registration packet before you come in. 



    If a student is to transfer out of Golden Valley, the Parent/Guardian or Caregiver on file must come in person to sign the student out. If the student has moved from the area before signing out, the new school will need to send a fax to Golden Valley on school letterhead with a list of all documents needed from Golden Valley. This fax will serve as confirmation that the student is attempting to enroll at a new school and Golden Valley will then drop the student. Any materials or property of Golden Valley that has not been returned, will be reported as an obligation to the new school.

  • Students, take a moment to log into your portals and see how your name appears in Aeries. I ask that you do this because I will be using Aeries to compile my Senior Class list for any and all graduation orders. If you think your name is incorrect or misspelled, bring in your birth certificate, California ID or Social Security card to my office and I will make the necessary change.

    Having the incorrect name in Aeries and on your Diploma can affect your eligibility for CalGrant, The Dream Act, Financial Aid, College Admissions, etc.

    Please give attention to this promptly. Once diploma orders are made, they are final. The fee for a corrected diploma is now more than $40, so check your name carefully.


The Registrar's office is located inside the GVHS Counseling Office. The registrar is here to serve your needs related to the following:

  • school records: (including transcripts)
  • new-student enrollment
  • withdrawal for those moving on to a new school.


Contact Information:

Alma Cervantes


Phone: 209-325-1841